Tools to help small children through a family’s transition and normal kid feelings of being different. Our daughter was three-years-old when Michelle began to transition. We found these items to be the most helpful for her.
- I Am Jazz Authors: Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings, Illustrator:
- Heather Has Two Mommies Author: Illustrator:
- My Princess Boy Author:Cheryl Kilodavis Illustrator: Suzanne DeSimone
- Not Every Princess Authors: Jeffrey Bone and Lisa Bone Illustrator: Valeria Docampo
- Hello, My Name Is Octicorn Authors: Kevin Diller and Justin Lowe Illustrator: Binny Talib
- The Story of Ferdinand Author: Munro Leaf, Illustrator: Robert Lawson